недеља, 17. фебруар 2013.

Joseph Joubert quote #44



Imagination is the eye of the soul. – Joseph Joubert 

Imagination, a man would think that imagination disappears as the time pass on, fades and becomes more unreal then it was before, by understanding reality and possibility, but I think that’s the wrong thinking.

Imaginary world is the world we want to see, formatted per our requirements, we are his makers and we rule it. Wouldn’t it be nice, that right can’t be taken away from man, the right to see the world as a game, as something that lasts, never fades. So nice. I will never understand what prevents old people to imagine, can’t they afford to virtualize their imagination, to make it for their own soul? I will never stop to live in my own world, the world where everything is possible and the world where I rule. WELCOME!

Your Angela

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар